Reporting Publications Arising from Institutional Training, Career Development, and Related Awards

Learn how to report publications that arose from institutional training, career development, and related awards.

Was the publication only associated with one of the following NIH activity codes: T15, T32, TL1, T34, TL4, T35, T90, R25, RL5, R90, RL9, K12, KM1, KL2, D43, D71, DP7, U2R, and U45?

Yes: Visit Determine Submission Method to learn how to post a paper to PubMed Central and report it to NIH if the publication resulted from work conducted while an individual was supported by the award (i.e., receiving a stipend or salary from the award) from one of the activity codes listed above.

No: Visit Tracking Publications that Do Not Fall Under the Public Access Policy in My Bibliography to learn how to track a publication in My Bibliography without posting it to PubMed Central if:

  1. The publication did not result from work conducted while the individual was supported by the award, and,
  2. Has no other NIH support.

See NOT-OD-15-091 for more information.